Tuesday, November 16, 2004

About this blog

This blog will be used simply for movie discussions. Perhaps people will read it, perhaps not. I am doing this simply to become comfortable with writing again. I love movies. I love watching them and I love discussing them. I have no formal training for writing, nor do I have any experience or credentials which qualify me to write about movies; Nothing makes my (or any film critic's) opinion any more valid than anyone else's. Having said that, I hope that anyone who does read this will feel free to discuss these films with me and with each other. All of my reviews will be linked to the relevant films and actors at www.imdb.com which is a great site for tracking which actors have been in which films. It also lists uncredited appearances and television appearances as well. Check it out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter